Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year, New Thoughts

Welcome! This is my blog of infancy- it's a new experience for me, so I ask those who stumble across it to be kind. You will be able to find more about me and what I do if you would like to like my site on Facebook, Pet Alternative Therapy at Home, or check the website, http://www.path-vet.com/.

But here are the basics to get us started. I am a veterinarian. I graduated from Ohio State in 1999. I have worked with small aninals and "exotics" (small fuzzy furries) as a vet since then. In 2011, I became certified in veterinary acupuncture and started a small housecall acupuncture practice.

This blog does not have a formal theme yet- I suspect that will develop with time. My goals for now are to have some information, some opinion, and likely the occasional rant. I will do my best to identify the difference between each catagory.

So, again, welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment